Saturday, March 15, 2008

Li YiJing , F2 , Spartans

Hi everyone ! I am YiJing . I first joined usher just last yr . I can't really remember when . Haha . I joined usher because i felt the people is so cool . When i first came , It was the usher that gives me the best impression for coming back again . Because they let me feel that , just my first visit , i have been part of their family . (: Last yr , i asked pei shan if i could join usher , she said she will consider & asked ivan . Then just nice , Ivan came down with a guitar then i rushed to him , asking " Ivan Ivan .. , Can i join usher ? " He looked at me for awhile & said , " U really want to join ? " Then i said yes ! & so he shouted to pei shan across the auditorium to let me join usher . and immediately , i was called to go for training . My 3 impactful incidents are Usher Training , My duty & position . Usher Training has really helped me through a lot during duty . Because if i forgot anything , i will remember the notes i wrote on my notebook to smile and welcome ppl . My duty will always be the most unforgettable one ! As i am very blur as i just stepped in , my usher IC , Jazreel will always be there to guide me . And there is one time , i was late . Because during one usher meeting with jian ming , he told us usher ministry is now a strict ministry . First time late , close one eyes , Second time , Don't do duty . Third time , Out of usher Ministry . & my late was the second time . When i went in Zone F Room , I do not know what to do . Bt as the ppl helping out is not enough , Jazreel gave me one more chance to do duty . But of course , she talk to me after my duty about the sense of urgency . My position was quite fun too .

Because i am the one giving ppl the 1st impression when they come to church . Smiling is the most important . Because if u give ppl a dull face , they will felt unwelcome . But if you smile , ppl will felt welcome & smile back at you . I stayed on because i want to learn new things .

By the end of 2008 , i see myself rising up to be a usher IC leading ppl too . So that I could lead my members to a whole new level & run the race together (: .

Love ,
YiJing !

No comments: