Sunday, March 9, 2008

Evi Rianto, E5, Fighters

Hi everyone!

Remember I went for usher training around August and it was Shanyong, who trained us.
I was very excited, partially due to the sharing about ushering, from Jianhong.

At that time, I was in Spartans, and not know so many people in church yet. But yet, I just got led by the Holy Spirit to come for the 1st usher duty, in FTMS House. That's when I start to know Michelle Yao, who made me didn't feel left out, when I was too early for the reporting time. That was also the beginning of my growth! Just after the first duty, I've learnt alot from Peck Hoon, Michelle Yao, and of course Peishan, who's the Chief Usher of the that day. I really feels that ushering is so fun. But just like what Peishan said that overtime the "fun" will just fades if you don't catch the heart of ushering in church, as you'll get tired of it. She even shared with us that its normal for a new usher to be so excited about ushering. However in order to be a great usher, let's not make it become a routine, but always a learning point, for every single duty.

Before I know, my second or third usher duty was already ushering in FOP!!!! I thought, it was IMPOSSIBLE! I HAVE NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USHER IN FTMS HOUSE, MOREOVER 1000PEOPLE??!! Fortunately, it just happen that JianHong was the one leading my section, that I dared to ask him for guidance and I tried to imply whatever I've learning though the last 2 duties. It was almost every single moment, before the gates are open, when I can find JianHong that I asked him questions! I think I was to nervous, yet trying to hide it from being shown. Smiling as ushering people who are quite fierce, was really a challenge to me. Frankly speaking, I just thought that it was a GREAT experience, but never thought of becoming an SL. Turning back and think about it, I was quite impressed of my performance that day, leading people to their Destiny! It was really a great stretch for me, as I was quite new.

I not only wanna just lean on my own strength, but also God's strength!!


If I'm not wrong, the following usher duty, I was given the walkie! I was like
"HUH????? Why me? What to do with it?!"
So I was the SL for ET, even though I was not aware that walkie was meant for SLs until my name was stated as SL in the schedule. I always thought that it was only meant for easy communications, and ushers will take turn to use it. Not daring enough to communicate through the walkie, I would say the number of times whereby I used the walkie, was countable with my 2 hands, or even maybe 1 hand! Hahah! That day, I've learnt to start communicate through the walkie, as that's what it's for. So I made a stand that I'll use the walkie to communicate with the top.

Just 2 days ago, I just lead usher for End Times Bible Study!!!! That day, Noni really gave me opportunity to "show what I've got! Everything was run quite smoothly, with the alertness and the abilities for us, Chelsea and me, to having and carry out the spotaneous solutions in a crisis. But overall I think its quite fun. After the whole ushering, Jianming, our Head Usher, told me that its good!!! Hahah! He even told me that I've improved over time, from the 1st time leading on Vacation Bible Study 2008! Frankly speaking, I was very happy about it! XD

I've realised how much I've grown since the first time I started ushering till now!
I believe there'll be more things to come! I'm so excited when I know I can just grow in this ministry!

There may be problems coming up your way, but always be bold and overcome it!
Jesus is by your side! :D
Be confident! hahah!

I'm gonna rise up to be a spiritual ZAIZAI SL by April, and a Chief Usher by June! As I observe how the Chief Usher think and operates. :D
Hahah!! I just love to be in usher ministry!! Just LOVES for Usher!!! XP

(Hey ushers out there! Also learn from my mistakes k? Hahah!!)

Love,
Evi


No comments: