Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jazreel Ng, F3, Spartans

Hello peepzx!
I first joined usher when I was in Primary 6, hmm, around November 2006! (:
I still remember how I joined usher. I was telling Pei Shan, "wa, the ushers so cool, all dressed in black, i want to join USHER!"
hahaha, then a few days later, I received a call from Pei Shan. She told me that I'm in usher ministry and I can start duty on this particular day. (man, i cant rmb when)
I still rmb when Pei Shan called me, I was walking home with Sili!
Sili and I were really excited when we heard of this news. We jumped man.
And on my third duty, I was late! oh sian.
And it was because I waited for Sili for 3 minutes, and i pushed the blame to her, ha!
We got discipled, and i was really scared at that moment.
Looking back, i realised how selfish i was. But now, I've changed. Heart of God church changed me (:

One of the three incidents which i thought was really a unforgettable one, is the one which I didn't give offering for the First Row at Section B1. ;0
Ohmyohmy, it was really scary. It's the row where the Leaders and Pastors sit. And yet, as a "SL" (at that time), I didnt give the offering envelope! When I was collecting the offering envelopes from B1, Jian Ming suddenly snatched 1 offering envelope from me. At that point of time, i was thinking, how come Jian Ming suddenly like so angry and kan chiong!
Then I realised that it was because i didnt give the offering envelope for the first row.
He discipled Keegan, Aaron and I at the back of the audi.
I almost cried! Cause it was so terrifying. Jian Ming's tone was like, " Why! Why did this happened! "
Can you imagine with me now. hahah.
What led to this incident was miscommunication between Aaron and I. And yes, ushers, learn from this mistake.

As I usher more and more, i began to realised that actually usher ministry is quite exciting and fun! So, i decided to stay on (: [when i was a new crew, the part which i dislike most about usher is ARRANGING THE CHAIRS! lol.]
Oh yes, I want to be a Chief Usher of Zone F when I'm 15! hahaha.
Yes, it's possible yo :D

Loves,
Jazreel

No comments: