Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gang yuan B3 Warriors

hi everyone


i join usher in 2003 at the time my leader put me in usher BUT i grow to love usher more and more. my first time doing usher is very different from now. In the past very one can wear anything they want and we all can prepare the service in 30min time. That we will have a long break for 20 min or so. want we usher people into the sit we also don't know who is the usher. After we all went to FTMS usher ministry have grow to a whole new ministry in church. At that time jacky ah cai and noni was make usher a very fun place for me and all 4 of us grow from there.

My first incitent

On that day is was a big day. i was ushering one of the section in park view squard. in park view the place is very big and we want to block out all of the bad and very bad sit and let the people who are early to have a better view. after 30 to 45min(i think so is that time) i see people is still coming and coming in and my section at that time was 3/4 filled. i did not ask roy can i open the bad sit for people to sit and i just tell one of the usher to open it. After some time roy came over and disciple me. because the other side only 1/2 fill. in this incitent i learn to wait for instruction
and ask befor i do anything. because i have make everyones life diffcult on that day but luckly the service run smoothly.

My 2nd incitent

In my 2nd incitent it was in VBS on that day i was leading. i have a mix feel the day befor i was excited and seared but in the end i still fall asleep. on the next day i went to church prepare and ready. i started very well till pastor say he want to take away 2 chair from each row at section A and C. luckly shan yong have save me he tell me though this. but i still did wrongly myself. i feel so discourage at that time but i still need to run VBS. i did mistake after mistake but i learn alot on that day. the thing that incapt me is that i don't think at that time it was me i feel that God is helping me thought i also feel that i have grow 2 whole new level on that day.

In usher i want to be a section leader in security and run service like a chief usher. i will keep on growing in usher

From gang yuan

No comments: