Tuesday, March 11, 2008

-Jacky 2.0, B3 – Fighters!

Hi HU 2.0, CU 2.0, SL 2.0, Ushers 2.0 and Everyone 2.0 who passes by our Usher blog ^^

I am Jacky Lim Yi Li 2.0 aka Long Ge 2.0 join usher with my brother Jeremy aka Noni in 2002. I join usher because I think is easy and no need to use so much thinking brain and only just listen to the person who ask me what to do can liao when last time our church youths is about 40-60 plus peoples. For me I think usher is really a training ground to me is because last time I am a person who is shy and my English is not so good and also not really strong like now cos I always staying at home slacking and playing game and not really build my body fit and I also lazy using my brain to think…hahaha…that looks like a lala land to me ^^

But!!! Now I am a whole new person who is Bold, Confidence, Strong and not last is my English!!! Cos I started learned my English like “is, was, are” in Pri 6. It really Amazing that God’s plan to put me in usher and really change me to a whole new person.

Y I want to stay on in usher because I have a great brother and Spiritual brother and sister like Jeremy aka Noni, Cousin Jonathan aka Ah Cai, Gang Yuan aka Peter, Jian Ming, keegan aka Armo, Yi lin aka Gang mei, Nicholas sim and a lot more people…always challenge each other who can carry the most more chair and always we have fun together and always joke around and learn more thing from each other and Grow together in skill and spiritual life…want to know more? Come join usher and come every duty and u will know everything…I am so happy that 2/3 of my CG mates is in Usher…B3 rule Usher!!! hahaha…

By the end of this year I want to become A Great Man for God and grow any level to be like Him more in every ministry and also can carry 10 chairs…now only 9 chairs…

-To be Continue

No comments: