Sunday, June 24, 2007

†he DreÂm

Wow
learning to serve really change my perspective about things like

my bad habbits xD

I learn that being late is not only wasting me and the people who are waiting for me but it also may lead to an ineffective service o.O

The dream of mine isn't really big as to compare with God has install for me so here i go i wanna Give the best and not short change God in everything i do
( i know its hard to do that all the time )

i want to also not only usher people into thier destiny i wanan bring/lead them into it. where they can See God face to face and be a HAPPY Child of God

Be ever ready to pick up the cross and YES RUN WITH THE Solution

USHERS we have done good but LET US Do better and be higher then where we are let us take the bold faith and leap into the sky

I wish and pray you all well for the future is going to be amazing

AMEN<----------- from your Spartan Friend xxX_Kenneth_Xxx

No comments: