Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ooooooh, ok hi world :D
Just a quick post at 1AM!

FIGHTERS are ushering this Sunday, all y'all fighters out there, let's all come for usher k :D Let's breakthrough in our attendance at um, a more... how do i put it, more desirable manner! Heheheh yeah.

I can't wait for every usher duty now :D

I could remember my very first time stepping into church, where the copious copies of unfamiliar faces never failed to intimidate me despite the familiarity of my schoolmates encircling me, the amiable smiles of the ushers definitely made me feel a lot more welcome.

Of course, us ushers being such sweeeeeeet people, there are the occasionally love notes stuck on the green chairs, warming messages ranging from "You are loved!" to "You have a purpose in life!" is definitely a plus point.

I can't wait to serve, i can't wait to greet the next new friend with our signature usher smile.
I can't wait to see the smile of a new friend who felt welcome in this place we call our home, i can't wait to see that same new friend raising his arms to worship God, singing the same freedom anthem we all had sung.

We usher people into their destiny, don't give God second best, because God gave us His best, His One and Only Son, Jesus Christ! :D

Sweet salvation, my heart never fails to soar and sing everytime i see an unfamiliar face streaked with tears, his broken heart mended by God, shattered dreams flying again, joy overflowing his heart, all coming from the Lord our God.

Who knows, that person might have just been one of us.
Who knows, if had we ushers not been there, one of us would not have been here?
So...

SMILE! (otherwise you're going to be owing somebody many many cans of coke...)

Ushered into my destiny,
IMAI ♥

No comments: