Sunday, June 24, 2007

This is just so AMAZING!

Hi Everyone!!

In this post, I want to share with you all about my dreams in Usher Ministry!
Firstly, I want to reach a level where is can lead a team who will give their best and Usher like that army 300 soliders!!!
Because Usher Ministry is a training ground of the Church!! ((:


This is just so amazing! And seeing ushers growing in the Ministry and seeing people being sent out to other Ministry to help out! ~Feels like a army of 300!!

And when I see post like Miaow Guan really inspires me to keep on going for God and serving Him all my best beacuase I want to see more of Miaow Guans raising up and help to carry the burden of the Church. Like what Pastor always say, Church is not about the Building but is about the People! Passionate for Christ and Hunger in them to Live Learn Lead!!!
But on top of that, our life have to be in order! Amen!

Army Of God 300!!! Keep on Growing!
Love God, Love People, Love Life!! Accelerate!!

All Things are Possible through Christ!
Have Faith and Trust God!
Running the Race with you!

With lots of Love,
Yilin



No comments: