Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wayne's Dream

Since young, I had many dreams.
However, in my walk with God so far, I had just this one specific dream.
And it is to become a businessman.
I once had a vision of buying a plot of land with a magnificient buliding on it. Well I suppose it is heart of God church on that land(:

Then, I feel God just telling me the good character that i need to fulfil my dream. Things like tithing and giving. If I cant part with $10 now, how can I part with millions in future.

Since I came into usher ministry, I've learnt many things. It basically built the foundations for my christian walk. I learnt things like importance of prayer, care for people, putting myself in other's shoes etc.

Talking about me being an usher. Like Alton, I did not choose to be in usher ministry. However, I remembered how an usher smiled at me during my first time in church and how much it will impact a new friend. Thus, I carried this dream to edify others life.

As the church and usher ministry goes up another level, I need to go to a new level too. Thus, I decided to break free from my comfort zone and soar. Starting from this saturday's service.

-Wayne

No comments: