Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Vision.

After the service on vision, God spoke to me during quiet time a few nights later that although I may be new, I can also achieve great things if I put my heart and really have faith in Him. And all big things must start small just like how Jesus compared the amazing kingdom of God to an ordinary mustard, which a man took and planted in his garden. It grew and became a tree, and the birds perched in its branches. This set me to think how I can get started and God told me that a sincere smile is a powerful tool which I can use to soften hearts and impact lives. It is easy being an usher but what distinguishes the Heart of God Church ushers from other ushers is our love for people and God. It does not matter whether you are a head usher or just a new usher like me, for we are in love with God, not just his causes, and that we are all working towards a common goal. By starting small, I will be preparing myself spiritually for the greater plans God has for me. I am counting down to my first duty on 20 July 2007 when I can let new friends feel welcome like how I first felt. God will use me to usher people into their destiny and the vision God unveiled for me is to be an usher for the 1000 people church, something I believe will come to pass in the near future.



Guo Ping

No comments: