Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HELLOWELLOPELLO. :D
Lin dao yan here ahhhhhh. (Fighters inside joke lah hah :D)
Fighters 1 usher duty is so farrrrrrr away, 28th July. ): Imai is sad nehzxzxz.
But it's approaching soon, so yay!

Since Spartans and Warriors each have photos/pictures to represent themselves, on this happy Tuesday night I decided to pursue on a similar quest. So, here are the fruits of my hard labour...

Fighters, please vote which one you think is the most chio!

Candidate #1

(Ok i think i can hear all the ushers puking already...)

Candidate #2

This is the most common image to pop up whenever I Google Fighter.
Fighter plane mah :D

Candidate #3

Oooooh karate/judo/taekwondo. :0 Cool like water coolerrrrrr.

Candidate #4

OMG CUTENESS. (I think i heard someone say cute like Imai ehhhhh. HAHAHA)
& last but not least,

Candidate #5

The Fighter Fish!

Alright! That all I have to offer to y'all. (: Fighters, please tag to vote for your favourite! Whoohooooo.
And if you think you have even better photos/pictures to represent the ever almighty Fighters team, then bring it on, posttttttt! :D

Ooooh yay compliments to my brain juices and my nocturnal nature!
K tomorrow gt schoooooool. T_T
Can't wait to usher with Fighters next weekend!

Ohhhhhhh and enjoy Nubian Gents this weekend as well. :)
Gonna go sleep and recharge my creative juicesssss man.

Fighting the O'levels,
Imai
(Creative Director)

No comments: