Friday, September 14, 2007

I MISS USHER (:

HI handsome and pretty USHERS!

It's my first time blogging here!! so exciting! haahahaha.
I MISS USHERING! hahaha
half way done with my exams! will end very very soon (:
the rest of the people! Jia you!
even those not taking major exams! must do well and bring HIM glory (:
who say radical christians cant be on fire and have good results at the same time?

hahaha I'm missing Pastors and the Leaders already!
It's like when you reach home, yet you dont get to see your parents and elder siblings.
Tomorrow's nordic conference! Let's pray for our Pastors man!

This week's goanna be amazing! let's really give our BEST and receive from Pastor Derek and Pastor Glenn!

unlawful hunger (:

Okay, got to go! USHERRRRSS dont miss me too much!! hahahaha
BE back sooooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooN

Loves,
MICHELLE YAO

No comments: