Monday, September 17, 2007

Noni's first Blog...

HI Wonderful usher...

FInally I blog.... (Thank God) Haha. Wow, the other usher blogged until so colourful.. Mine black & White!!!-_-

*Nadine i blogged already so don't chase me anymore =X Keegan never blog... Haha

This is the first time i blog in my whole life. And Fighters, LOVE & PREPARE! Haha

I just Realised again that usher ministry rocks and it's very fun ushering. Haha. If you really go and think about it, you will agree with me. And last Sat, I was sharing with Fighters about Love & Prepare. That's why they all only tag Love & Prepare at the tag board only. !!!-_- (Fighters type something else) So usher, let's really grow up to a whole new level in ushering. Amen?

*Jian ming, Pei shan, Cherie, Nadine, Shan yong, Sean, Keegan & myself love you guys really Really REALLY a lot... =)

Love, Prepare
Noni Lim

No comments: