Friday, November 2, 2007

Hi!

Hi, ushers!
LY is here to make this blog alive! Haha. This blog seems to be left for ... (I didn't count how long it has been left alone). Nadine invited me to blog in this blog. So nice to blog here! :)

I'm glad to join this ministry and love to be in this ministry. Usher ministry is the best ministry where I can find the way to go and learn about discipleship. I'm currently in Fighters team. I love this team! :D

From my heart, I can say that this is the best ministry 'cause people from usher ministry can change a lot in their characters and how to control our manners. "IT'S ALL ABOUT DISCIPLESHIP!". For example, there're a lot people from usher ministry who have grown up to become leaders in church not only team leaders but also connect group leaders. One big example is ROY who was Head of Usher Ministry, now is a zone supervisor. I'm hoping to grow stronger to become leaders like them. TRY MY BEST!

From this ministry, I can learn a lot. Last weekend, on Sunday, I was ushering with Spartans to help out. It's great to experience ushering once in other team. I have learnt new things. I was impressed by Jin Hwee. On that day, as I think, she was on the second duty. (If Jin Hwee or any one in Spartans reading this blog, please correct for me. I'm not sure the 2nd or 3rd).

WAHHHHHHHH, she is POWERFUL, man! She's really hungry to learn and hungry to serve! She is so open and willing. WILLINGNESS! I'm so impressed that I want to praise her here. From her, I can know how to improve myself. Now I can learn how to grow to another higher level in serving God and people! Haha. SEE ME CHANGE!

I have been in church for 5 months, in Usher ministry for 4 months. I find that our ministry has been accelerating to be more professional and impressive to the people. We're growing BIGGER!

I love Usher ministry!

Love,
LY.

No comments: