Thursday, October 4, 2007

finally

Hi ushers!
I Have one more paper left! JUST ONE MORE!My exams end tomorrow [8oct] and i will be back! yes! like finally!HAHA
throughout the period of time when i've been taken down for my exams, I felt that i have grown in many ways! The church itself have grown to another level! (:

I've been a christian for 2 years 6 month and 4 days![to be detailed]
HAHA
Many times the things we do, for example, We had passion for something, but yet, it die off along the way. the ministry or God?
We are serve in ministry because we wanna serve God! (:

was reading my devotional.It reminds me of all the small little things like giving thanks to God, having more faith and many many more (: things that i can apply it in my christian walk and in my ministries (:

I WANNA BE A HUNGRY USHER!
HAHAHA (:

Michelle YAO

No comments: