Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Festival of Praise is over, now let's head towards Grand Opening!

For FOP I did two usher duties, because well it's my last, might as well as make it fruitful eh?
Sunday, was a total blasttttttttt.

I wanna thank Noni for giving me the opportunity to serve as a SL!
It's a whole new experience between the difference of serving as a normal usher and to be a SL.
I've really gone up to another level!

Noni shared with me the focus, in being a thinker.
We can't always rely on the Chief Ushers or Second ICs to help us. We have to become independent people who think, instead of always running to them for help.

Also, the congregation are very different.
Through the FOP, I've learnt how to handle them professionally and not simply leave them hanging there. Ushers, never say no! We could always work out a solution.

Now, I have to announce in utmost misery, I will be taken down from Usher ministry. ):
AE! All those taking exams, let's really glorify God through our academic results!

P.S. Thank you Noni for the fried rice! Zhen hao chi :D

Ushering in a whole new level,
Imai

No comments: